STEWART MORRISON INSURANCE LOGO LAUNCH CONTEST
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the date of entry. Employees of Stewart Morrison Insurance (the “Sponsor”), The Perfect Scoop, Bigley’s Sweet Treats, and Slices N’ Scoops, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members and those with whom they are domiciled each are not eligible.
- How to Enter
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST.
1) Follow Stewart Morrison Insurance on one of the following social media platforms:
and/or Twitter: https://twitter.com/smibrokers.
2) Attend one of the following locations for the Logo Launch Ice Cream Party (the “Event”) hosted by Stewart Morrison Insurance on August 25, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. EDT:
The Perfect Scoop, located at 158 Water Street, Port Perry, ON
Bigley’s Sweet Treats, located at 39 Bolton Street, Bobcaygeon, ON
Slices N’ Scoops, located at 10 Water Street, Fenelon Falls, ON
3) Receive one (1) free small ice cream or gelato cone per person at the Event. Take a photograph with the free cone in front of the Stewart Morrison Insurance Event signage. Post the photograph to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #stewartmorrisonlogolaunch and tag @sewartmorrisonins on Facebook, @smibrokers on Instagram, or @smibrokers on Twitter. You must follow the Stewart Morrison Insurance social media account tagged in your entry post.
One entry per person.
- Contest Period
You may enter the contest between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. EDT on August 25, 2021.
- Conditions of Entry
By entering the Contest:
1) You agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and Regulations and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding;
2) You declare that:
(i) your entry, including but not limited to your name, user name, profile picture, and any material submitted with your entry (e.g., photograph, video, written material, etc.) (collectively, the “Entry Material”) is original to you;
(ii) you have all rights to your Entry Material to enter the Contest, including consent of any third parties whose personal information or likeness is included in your Entry Material;
(iii) your Entry Material does not contain, depict or include content that is, or could reasonably be considered to be, inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by the Sponsor;
3) You grant the Sponsor the irrevocable right to use your Entry Material in any media worldwide and for any purpose related to the Contest, including the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, or create derivative works from your Entry Material without notification or compensation;
4) You waive all claims of moral rights in any use of your Entry Material by Stewart Morrison Insurance in accordance with the rights granted in these Contest Rules and Regulations;
5) You agree the Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity or eligibility to enter the Contest, and that failure to provide proof upon request may result in disqualification;
6) You release and forever hold harmless the Sponsor, Stewart Morrison Insurance and all of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) from any and all claims of liability for injuries, loss, or damage of any kind, including personal injury, death, damage to or loss of personal property, arising from or in connection with (i) your participation in the Contest, (ii) the awarding, acceptance and receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize won, or (iii) the use of any Entry Material pursuant to the rights granted in the Contest Rules and Regulations.
- Contest Prize
One (1) prize is available to be won in the Contest, as follows: a $200 (Canadian dollars) Visa gift card.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferrable. The prize will not be replaced if lost, destroyed, or stolen.
- Winner Selection and Prize Distribution
On August 26, 2021 at approximately 9:00 a.m. EDT in Toronto, ON, a random draw will be executed by the Sponsor’s affiliate from all eligible entries received by the closing date and time of the Contest. The entrant randomly selected as a potential winner will be notified through the platform by which they entered the contest (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter). In the event that any potential winner does not respond to this notification within three (3) business days, declines the prize for any reason, or does not meet the eligibility requirements set out in these Contest Rules and Regulations as determined by the Sponsor, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries.
To be declared a winner, a potential winner:
1) must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question without assistance, as administered by the Sponsor;
2) must sign and return any documentation as reasonably required;
3) may be required to provide proof of identity, age and residence to confirm eligibility or to claim a prize;
4) may be required to provide proof that he, she, or they is the authorized account holder of any social media account associated with the selected entry;
5) must be in compliance with these Contest Rules and Regulations.
Once a winner is declared, prize distribution will be coordinated promptly.
- Odds of Winning
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Limitations of Liability
The Contest Entities assume no liability for the following:
1) incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, lost, misdirected, undelivered, scrambled, or garbled entries, transmissions, email, direct messages or other communications;
2) any delay, interruption, error, or omission in transmission, processing, or communication;
3) difficulties with or failure or malfunction of computer hardware or software, cellular phones/smartphones, or network, telephone line, cable line, satellite, server or website connections;
4) injury or damage to any cellular phone, smartphone, computer or other device related to participation in the Contest; the use of any website or application, or accessing of any materials;
5) the cancellation or postponement of any event;
6) any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind relating in any way to the Contest, including the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the advertising of the Contest, or the announcement of any prize or prize winner.
- General Terms and Conditions
This contest is governed by the laws of Canada, and all federal, provincial or territorial, and local laws and regulations apply.
If any part of these Contest Rules and Regulations is legally unenforceable or inapplicable, that part only will be deemed invalid; the remainder of these Contest Rules and Regulations will continue to be legally binding.
You may not amend these Contest Rules and Regulations in any way.