Read This First
Things You Should Know BEFORE You Submit Your Claim
You are probably reading this because you recently had a car accident or suffered some other kind of loss to one of your vehicles, your home or your business.
Here are a couple of recommendations for immediate steps to take following a accident or incident.
If you have been involved in an auto accident with another vehicle:
• Obtain vehicle license plate number
• Contact emergency services – police, fire, ambulance
• Obtain other drivers information:
Insurance Company / Policy Number
• If any witnesses obtain their information
• Do not admit liability
If you have experienced a property loss:
• Contact emergency services as required – police, fire, ambulance
• Take reasonable steps to protect your property from further damage
Contact us as soon as possible to report the incident so that we can assist you and help to guide you in the claim process.