Ontario Umbrella Insurance
In our society, three things work against you:
- It cost nothing to initiate a lawsuit
- Amounts of court awards are on the rise
- Defending yourself costs large sums of money
An Ontario Umbrella Liability Insurance policy provides you with extra protection against these lawsuits.
- Own a home, recreational property, or rental property
- Own a automobile, boat, recreational vehicle
- Are active in your community
- Volunteer as a director of a non-profit organization
You should consider the additional protection of an Umbrella Insurance policy.
What are your limits on your auto and home liability policies? $500,000, $1,000,000?
You get into an auto accident, someone falls into your pool, whatever the occurrence it is a possibility that you could be sued. What if you are sued and the award goes to the plaintiff? You have insurance that will cover it. But what if the amount is over the policy limits?
You need the protection that will top up after other policy limits are exhausted. You need Ontario Umbrella Liability Insurance protection.
Contact Stewart Morrison Insurance, and a seasoned insurance professional will assist to provide you with the coverage you need to protect your assets.
Complete the Protection Savings Form today for a free, no obligation umbrella protection quote.